Anatomical Designs specializes in the design, manufacturing and application of orthoses designed to provide easier movement, reduce pain and correct the shape and/or function of the body. We apply the latest orthotic technology so that our patients can get back to living their lives! Some examples of the services we provide include:
Management to include control systems for cervical, thoracic, lumbar spine and any communication spiral segment.
Help with functional positioning and stabilizing hand, forearm, upper-arm and shoulder.
- Fracture orthosis
- Elbow orthosis with range of motion joints
- Various wrist splints
Help assist functioning muscle patterns and resist pathological gait deficiencies.
- KAFO – designed of thermoplastics and ultra lightweight and rigid carbon composites
- Knee orthosis – designed to provide superior control of knee joints with anti-mitigation control
- AFO’s – varying designs and materials (plastic, metal and carbon composite)
- Charcot Retaining Orthotic Walker (CROW) – designed to aid in healing of chronic foot ulcerations
- Ankle joint – designed to provide limited range of motion and dorsiflexor assist